Available for any type of HVAC Service
We can help
Hydro Jetting Services in Northern Virginia
You’ve heard about hydro jetting, but you are not sure if it is the right option for you. This creative solution blasts water at a powerful rate to clear blockages. However, hydro jetting is something best performed by an experienced plumber because they can identify if it’s the best solution to your blockage problem. Call the professionals at Comfort Solutions today to find out if it’s the right option for you.
Expert hydro-jetting service – Professional plumber – (703) 266-3678
How do you know if you need hydro jetting service?
The most common reason is due to regular blockages in your lines. However, it’s not just used to get rid of a few clogs, it will completely clean out your plumbing pipes of loose debris, grease deposits, mineral buildups and even small tree roots. Other methods like drain cleaners and snaking may help with basic clogs, but only hydro jetting service can really clean out pipes in hard to reach areas.
Hydro Jetting Water and Sewer Lines
As you do some research on water and sewer line hydro jetting you may notice the advice of several plumbing companies to call an experienced plumber for an inspection. The reason is because while water and sewer line hydro jetting are very effective, it also needs to be done by someone with experience. If you have not had your plumbing lines inspected in several years, you may want to call us to schedule an appointment today.
Our plumbing company uses a small camera to inspect the water and sewer lines before beginning the hydro jetting to get a better view of the problem. Once the pipes have been thoroughly cleaned out, we inspect the line again via our camera to ensure that everything is flowing properly again.
Why Do I Need A Plumber for Hydro Jetting?
Who wouldn’t want to do their own hydro jetting? You shoot a high-powered water stream into your plumbing to unclog it. That sounds like a fun activity. However, there’s a few reasons why you want a licensed plumber to do the work:
- Investigate: Your theory is that the cause of the problem is a clog. However, an experienced plumber will be able to investigate the real problem with a video camera. Hydro jetting does more than blast through clogs. It also is a great tool for cleaning out any sediment, minerals or grease deposits that are forming.
- The root of the problem: A big reason why you should never jump to your own conclusions is because the clogs may be due to tree roots. Even a tree several feet away can have roots that stretch and penetrate plumbing lines. In some cases, this system works great in clearing out all debris including tree roots. However, that’s something you want a professional plumber to determine.
- More than a clog: A licensed plumber can identify if jetting is the right course of action. If it’s a simple clog, then jetting may be the right choice. However, if there are leaks, major debris or other problems with the line then you want to take a different course of action or risk damaging your lines.
Comfort Solutions will help identify and fix your plumbing problems. If it’s a deep clog in your lines that is causing the problem, then hydro jetting may be the best course of action. Call us today to get to the root of the problem.
Residential & commercial plumbing service Quality, dependable workmanship – (703) 266-3678
We perform Hydro Jetting in Springfield, Alexandria, Arlington, Mclean, Fairfax and throughout Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland and Prince William County.
2019 Carrier President's Award
We have been awarded the 2019 Carrier President’s Award. This is Carrier’s highest honor and is presented to an elite group of Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers who have achieved excellence. We exemplify our company’s model for customer satisfaction, operational excellence, business effectiveness and delivering the best in cutting edge technology to our consumers.
- 3 Levels of Service Agreements with discounts
- Energy audits for your home or office
- We service ALL brands of heating and A/C units
Award Winning Service
Winner of Carrier’s highest honor with the 2019 Carrier Presidents Award.
Highly Trained Techs
Our technicians are trained in the latest technology to save you money and increase the life of your HVAC unit
Licence & Insured
Our service team is licensed and insured for your protection on every job we perform.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I purchase a new Air Conditioner or Heat Pump with R-22 (Freon) Refrigerant?
No. An air conditioner purchased today with R-22 (Freon) refrigerant will be obsolete as early as 2010. The Clean Air Act of 1990 prohibits the production of hydro chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) based air conditioners and heat pumps by year 2010. Freon is an HCFC. We recommend purchasing an air conditioner with R410A refrigerant, the environmentally friendly refrigerant. The R-410A refrigerant has been on the market since 1996.