Available for any type of HVAC Service
We can help
Bathroom Remodeling Services in Northern Virginia
Comfort Solutions offers exceptional bathroom remodeling service. If you are planning on handling the remodeling task yourself or want someone to work directly with your contractor, hiring an experienced plumbing company like us is always a good idea. It ensures the work is done right and you have the bathroom of your dreams. Give us a call today to learn more.
Custom bathroom remodeling – Professional plumbing service – (703) 266 – 3678
Whether it’s installing a toilet, helping design an entirely new concept or complete bathroom remodeling service, we can assist you with all your plumbing needs. As your local plumbing company, we are here to answer any questions to give you the confidence you need in making any major decisions. Feel free to call us today and start getting answers.
Shower/tub conversions are the most common request of bathroom remodeling service. To accommodate your bathing and space needs, you may be interested in shower/tub conversions. The idea is simple, if you need more room you may want to convert your bathtub into a shower. However, if you prefer a bathtub you may need to convert your shower into a tub. This is usually a very affordable and quick project.
Talk to A Plumber First
Whether you plan to do the remodeling work yourself or hire a contractor, it’s a good idea to call a plumbing company first. Here are a few reasons why bringing in an experienced plumber is a good idea when you need bathroom remodeling service:
- Stick to What You Know: Whether you are a great handyman, or you have a quality contractor to handle the work, there are professional plumbers for a reason. This is one area of the job you want to go with someone who has experience and can ensure the quality of work is outstanding.
- Will That Fit: As you begin to look at new ideas for your bathroom you may have a question about where everything can fit. This often comes into play with shower and tub conversions as you are trying to find creative ways of either creating more space or fitting something bigger into a tight area. Remember, just because you can fit something into the bathroom doesn’t mean it will work as it has to matchup with plumbing lines.
- Get Creative: If you are transforming the entire room why not see if you can get a little creative. Your contractor may have some design ideas but only an experienced plumber can tell you what will and won’t work. For example, your current layout has a bathtub in the end of the room and the sink close to the door with the toilet in the middle. You want to change that and have a standing shower closer to the door. Will that work? Ask a professional plumber and get more than a yes or no, get real input and advice.
- Proper Installation and Maintenance: When you finally are ready to get started it’s important to leave all the bathroom remodeling service to a plumber. Not only can they ensure that all installation will go well, they can also offer great tips on maintaining your plumbing to keep it lasting even longer.
Want a new look to your bathroom? – Call for a free estimate – (703) 266 – 3678
We provide bathroom remodeling in Springfield, Alexandria, Arlington, Mclean, Fairfax and all nearby areas in Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, and Prince William County.
2019 Carrier President's Award
We have been awarded the 2019 Carrier President’s Award. This is Carrier’s highest honor and is presented to an elite group of Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers who have achieved excellence. We exemplify our company’s model for customer satisfaction, operational excellence, business effectiveness and delivering the best in cutting edge technology to our consumers.
- 3 Levels of Service Agreements with discounts
- Energy audits for your home or office
- We service ALL brands of heating and A/C units
Award Winning Service
Winner of Carrier’s highest honor with the 2019 Carrier Presidents Award.
Highly Trained Techs
Our technicians are trained in the latest technology to save you money and increase the life of your HVAC unit
Licence & Insured
Our service team is licensed and insured for your protection on every job we perform.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different types of toilets?
Two-piece toilets: These consist of a separate tank and bowl, making them easier to install and maintain.
One-piece toilets: These have a tank and bowl integrated into one unit, which is often easier to clean and has a sleeker appearance.
Wall-hung toilets: These toilets are mounted to the wall and have a concealed tank, saving space and providing a modern look.
Corner toilets: Designed to fit in corners, these can be space-saving options for smaller bathrooms.
Are there toilet seat options available?
Bidet Seat: Bidet seats, also known as washlet seats, come equipped with water jets for cleaning after using the toilet. They often include features like adjustable water temperature, pressure, and air drying. Bidet seats can be a more hygienic and eco-friendly option compared to traditional toilet paper.
Heated Seat: Heated toilet seats have built-in heating elements to provide a warm seating surface during colder weather. This can be a luxury feature in some high-end toilets.
Child-Friendly Seat: Child-friendly toilet seats are smaller in size and designed to accommodate young children. They often include integrated potty training features, such as a removable training seat.
Is it a good investment to remodel my bathroom?
Yes, remodeling your bathroom can be a worthwhile investment for several reasons, one is increased property value. A well-designed and updated bathroom can significantly boost the resale value of your home. Potential buyers often place a premium on modern, functional bathrooms, so remodeling can help you get a better return on your investment when selling your house.